1
<div><b><span style="font-size: medium;">If a total loss, insurance response</span></b></div><div><b><span style="background-color: white; color: #04ff00; font-size: medium;"><br /></span></b></div><b><span style="background-color: #04ff00; font-size: medium;">Cash value Wrangler</span></b><div><b><span style="background-color: #04ff00; font-size: medium;">Cash value Tacoma</span></b></div><div><b><span style="background-color: #04ff00; font-size: medium;">Nothing Liberty</span></b></div><div><b><span style="background-color: #04ff00; font-size: medium;">$ 3,075</span></b></div><div><b><span style="font-size: medium;">"Cash value, I guess they mean blue book. Decided by the <span style="background-color: #fcff01; color: red;">adjuster</span>.) I had one car they totaled when I went off the road covered by ice. The adjuster intended to reduce the value by a thousand because it had dog hair in it.</span></b></div><div><b><span style="font-size: medium;"><br /></span></b></div><div><b><span style="background-color: #04ff00; font-size: medium;"><br /></span></b></div><div><b><span style="font-size: medium;"><span style="background-color: #04ff00;">House </span> Cost of replacement (except the roof if older than 10 years)</span></b></div><div><b><span style="background-color: #04ff00; font-size: medium;">$1,310</span></b></div><div><b><span style="font-size: medium;"><br /></span></b></div><div><span style="font-size: medium;"><b>FB post I have 3 cars I can only drive one of them at a time There are days I never go anywhere As far as I go is is walmart 11 miles when I get my prescriptions I do not take the toyota or wrangler out of the carport when there is snow or salt on the road. In 11 years I have less than 20,000 miles on the wrangler that I bought new.</b></span></div><div><b><span style="font-size: medium;"><br /></span></b></div><div style="text-align: center;"><b><span style="background-color: #fcff01; color: red; font-size: medium;">=====================================</span></b></div><div><b><span style="font-size: medium;"><br /></span></b></div><div><b><span style="font-size: medium;"><br /></span></b></div><div><b><span style="font-size: medium;">QUESTIONS to the insurance company</span></b></div><div><b><span style="font-size: medium;"><br /></span></b></div><div><b><span style="font-size: medium;">Before contacting them on the phone this is what I sent</span></b></div><div><div><b><span style="font-size: medium;">what my coverage is.</span></b></div><div><b><span style="font-size: medium;">If totaled what will the insurance pay for</span></b></div><div><b><span style="font-size: medium;"><br /></span></b></div><div><b><span style="font-size: medium;">1 The Jeep Wrangler cash value</span></b></div><div><b><span style="font-size: medium;">2 The 2008 Tacoma </span></b></div><div><b><span style="font-size: medium;">3 The Jeep Liberty </span></b></div><div><b><span style="font-size: medium;"><br /></span></b></div><div><b><span style="font-size: medium;"><br /></span></b></div><div><b><span style="font-size: medium;">4 This house replacement </span></b></div><div><b><span style="font-size: medium;"> </span></b></div><div><b><span style="font-size: medium;"><br /></span></b></div><div><b><span style="font-size: medium;">I have 3 cars I can only drive one of them at a time</span></b></div><div><b><span style="font-size: medium;">There are days I never go anywhere</span></b></div><div><b><span style="font-size: medium;">As far as I go is is walmart 11 miles when I get my prescriptions</span></b></div><div><b><span style="font-size: medium;">I do not take the toyota or wrangler out of the carport when there is snow or salt on the road.</span></b></div><div><b><span style="font-size: medium;">In 11 years I have less than 20,000 miles on the wrangler that I bought new.</span></b></div><div><b><span style="font-size: medium;"><br /></span></b></div><div><b><span style="font-size: medium;">I need to know what is covered for the coming year with the price increase in my bills.</span></b></div><div><b><span style="font-size: medium;">Thank you</span></b></div></div><div><br /></div>Post settings
Labels
No matching suggestions
Published on
3/25/26 2:38 PM
Permalink
Location
Options
Post: Edit
Post published