Visitors

Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Menards Warranty

I suppose this is typical for all stores but this just happened to me.



The mower I bought from Menards will start and run for a short time and stop

Round and round I went trying them to look at the transaction on their computers n they said they could not. (bs ???)

***

( Looks like to me this warranty is covered by the manufacturer or insurance company.. not Menards?) But Menards sold it to me and my dealings was with them.

No one in Menards who sell this warranty policy knew or bothered to tell me AllState was to be the party to pay the claim ?

I bought the warranty from them n just loaded the mower up and drove in.. couldnt find the receipt at that time. Looks like it works but I did not know at that time and Menards did not give me that simple info where to file the claim.


The email address on the receipt is bogus, it just bounced back 
to:LNTCHARDWARE@menards.com
date:Jul 18, 2023, 7:44 PM
subject:PROTECTION PLAN

 and the web address on the receipt is bogus.

Only after searching the web for a couple hours did I find the company. They replied that I was to take it any where get it repaired and send them the bill.
After it was fixec I waited till I got to try it to make sure it was ok before finishing the claim


Slick as snot. The only thing the employees needed to do is to direct me to the provider to file the claim.
***

One of the fun tactics used is the 11% rebate. It could be completed on the spot with the computers the minute the purchase was made.

Click on one of your orders then rebate center .. there you will have the option to fill out the rebate form , then print \.
As soon as you get to print the rebate form is already filled out and could be emailed to you, instead of losing it .
Why postal mail .. You need a stamp, fill it out and remember to take it to the mail box.
If the rebate was processed at the register it could be emailed from Menards ... verified by the sender domain. hmmm

But returning the rebate  will slip the thoughts of many and others will lose the receipt.
You must have the original receipt to get the rebate back.

The number of rebates not filed x the $ amount of those rebates x 11% = the amount of customers money Menards gets to keep 😏