| Dial .. Let them know I was recording | V1 | https://warrantyscams.blogspot.com/2026/10/01.html |
| Wrong purchase date | V2 | https://warrantyscams.blogspot.com/2026/10/02.html |
| Assurion experts wrong file date | V3 | https://warrantyscams.blogspot.com/2026/10/03.html |
| Assurion said I did not send the plan receipt | V4 | https://warrantyscams.blogspot.com/2026/10/04.html |
| With proof i sent it, and music | V5 | https://warrantyscams.blogspot.com/2026/10/05.html |
| reminded i was recording | V6 | https://warrantyscams.blogspot.com/2026/10/06.html |
| Assurian denied because in flight damage | V7 | https://warrantyscams.blogspot.com/2026/10/07.html |
| oncocting other reason | V8 | https://warrantyscams.blogspot.com/2026/10/08.html |
| Assurian denied because in flight damage | V9 | https://warrantyscams.blogspot.com/2026/10/09.html |
| I challenged her to give the name of the pdf file, web page or the Asurion source that mentions this exclusion | V10 | https://warrantyscams.blogspot.com/2026/10/10.html |
| In flight damage | V11 | https://warrantyscams.blogspot.com/2026/10/11.html |
| Said I asked to speak with a supervisor, another crock made up. | V12 | https://warrantyscams.blogspot.com/2026/10/12.html |
| She said because the battery discharged it was an electrical mechanical defect | V13 | https://warrantyscams.blogspot.com/2026/10/13.html |
| One year | V14 | https://warrantyscams.blogspot.com/2026/10/14.html |
| When it her she told me they were not allowed to talk to customers if they were recording | V15 | https://warrantyscams.blogspot.com/2026/10/15.html |
| After sending the form I got request to send it again and again | 16 | https://warrantyscams.blogspot.com/2026/10/16.html |
| First call, transferred to another and was told it was denied because I had the wrong date, filled it in again and sent it. | 17 | https://warrantyscams.blogspot.com/2026/10/17.html |
| Repeat then first contact with the amazon seller who indicated another department took care of it and gave me a web page and email. | 18 | https://warrantyscams.blogspot.com/2026/10/18.html |
| The web page was the same loop and no response to my email | 19 | https://warrantyscams.blogspot.com/2026/10/19.html |
| To debunk their next farce I had google ai with the form provided by Asurion and with my permission AI sent the file. | 20 | https://warrantyscams.blogspot.com/2026/10/20.html |
| Three hours after the form was submitted by AI, Asurion sent their last file of denial and locked me out so I could do nothing else with the claim | 21 | https://warrantyscams.blogspot.com/2026/10/21.html |
| 22 | https://warrantyscams.blogspot.com/2026/10/22.html |
| 23 | https://warrantyscams.blogspot.com/2026/10/23.html |
| 24 | https://warrantyscams.blogspot.com/2026/10/24.html |
| 25 | https://warrantyscams.blogspot.com/2026/10/25.html |
| 26 | https://warrantyscams.blogspot.com/2026/10/26.html |
| 27 | https://warrantyscams.blogspot.com/2026/10/27.html |
| 28 | https://warrantyscams.blogspot.com/2026/10/28.html |
| 29 | https://warrantyscams.blogspot.com/2026/10/29.htmp |
| 30 | https://warrantyscams.blogspot.com/2026/10/30.htmp |
| 31 | https://warrantyscams.blogspot.com/2026/10/31.html |
| 32 | https://warrantyscams.blogspot.com/2026/10/32.htmp |
| 33 | https://warrantyscams.blogspot.com/2026/10/33.html |
| 34 | https://warrantyscams.blogspot.com/2026/10/34.html |
| 35 | https://warrantyscams.blogspot.com/2026/10/35.html |
| 36 | https://warrantyscams.blogspot.com/2026/10/36.htmp |
| 37 | https://warrantyscams.blogspot.com/2026/10/37.html |
| 38 | https://warrantyscams.blogspot.com/2026/10/38.html |
| 39 | https://warrantyscams.blogspot.com/2026/10/39.htmp |
| 40 | https://warrantyscams.blogspot.com/2026/10/40.html |
| 41 | https://warrantyscams.blogspot.com/2026/10/41.html |
| 42 | https://warrantyscams.blogspot.com/2026/10/42.html |
| 43 | https://warrantyscams.blogspot.com/2026/10/43.html |
| 44 | https://warrantyscams.blogspot.com/2026/10/44.html |
| 45 | https://warrantyscams.blogspot.com/2026/10/45.html |
| 46 | https://warrantyscams.blogspot.com/2026/10/46.htmp |
| 47 | https://warrantyscams.blogspot.com/2026/10/47.html |
| 48 | https://warrantyscams.blogspot.com/2026/10/48.html |
| 49 | https://warrantyscams.blogspot.com/2026/10/49.html |
| 50 | https://warrantyscams.blogspot.com/2026/10/50.html |
| zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz | | |